Webinar 1: 2Gen Early Innovator: The Colorado Experience
Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EST
This webinar will highlight the work that has been accomplished in Colorado, a state that has seen early successes with innovative 2Gen efforts. Reggie Bicha, Executive Director of Colorado’s Department of Human Services, will highlight experiences, insights, and lessons-learned for macro-level policy and programmatic change.
Featured speakers include:
Opening Comments: Mishaela Durán, Director, ACF Office of Regional Operations
Moderators: Tracy Wareing Evans, Executive Director, APHSA
Anne Mosle, Vice President, Aspen Institute
Presenter: Reggie Bicha, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Human Services
For more information and to register, click here.
Save the Dates for the rest of our Advancing Family Economic & Social Well-Being Webinar Series:
- Thursday, December 8, 2016 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Building Blocks for Early Childhood: Integrating 2Gen through Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Early Care and Education
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Helping the Helpers: Tennessee’s 2Gen Experience with Comprehensive Workforce Development and Pilot Site Implementation
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Promoting Economic Self-Sufficiency through TANF and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) 2Gen Partnerships
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Opening Doors for Homeless Families through TANF, Child Care, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Putting it All Together: County-led 2Gen Pathways Toward Prosperity and Well-being
We will provide additional information and registration as it becomes avaialble. Check back soon!
If you would like to view past webinar presentations, please visit our past webinars page.