APHSA INTEGRATION INSTITUTE WEBINAR SERIES
- REGISTER NOW! Thursday, February 2, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. EST - Learning what integrated services delivery entails, the value of ISD approaches on agency and community outcomes, and what can be done as a result of participation in this series
- Thursday, February 23, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. EST - Leadership and governance needed among public and private health and human service agency partners for successful integration
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. EST - Data systems and measures needed to support integration; additional areas of emphasis included throughout the series will focus on financing, information technology, workforce, and partnerships
ADVANCING FAMILY ECONOMIC & SOCIAL WELL-BEING WEBINAR SERIES
- REGISTER NOW! Thursday, January 12, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:15 p.m. EST - Helping the Helpers: Tennessee’s 2Gen Experience with Comprehensive Workforce Development and Pilot Site Implementation
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Promoting Economic Self-Sufficiency through TANF and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) 2Gen Partnerships
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Opening Doors for Homeless Families through TANF, Child Care, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Putting it All Together: County-led 2Gen Pathways Toward Prosperity and Well-being
Additional information about each webinar can be found HERE.
We will provide registration links as they become available. Check back soon!
To view past webinars from this series, please click here.
If you would like to view other webinar presentations, please visit our past webinars page.