- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. EST - Agile for Government: Separating Myth from Reality
In this webinar, APHSA invites you to learn firsthand how the State of New Jersey’s Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) successfully embraced agile methodology through a case study. The webinar highlights the DEP's experience transitioning to agile, and you will learn about the Department's results - including greater transparency, minimized risk, improved quality and on-time, on-budget delivery of the project.
Participants will also learn from CGI subject matter experts as they debunk common myths about "going agile" and present a pragmatic, how-to approach to adapt current models to ensure success. REGISTER HERE!
- Friday, December 9, 2016 from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. EST - TBD
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Governing 2016 HHS Special Report Webinar - "Our Biggest Challenges, Our Smartest Solutions"
Experts and practitioners will discuss emerging trends and innovative solutions to the greatest challenges in healthcare, public health, and social services. We will highlight key findings from this year's report as well as take-aways from Governing's HHS Summit. Learn about best practices and transformative approaches and add your ideas and questions to this vital conversation. REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
ADVANCING FAMILY ECONOMIC & SOCIAL WELL-BEING WEBINAR SERIES
- REGISTER NOW! Thursday, December 8, 2016 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Building Blocks for Early Childhood: Integrating 2Gen through Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Early Care and Education.
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Helping the Helpers: Tennessee’s 2Gen Experience with Comprehensive Workforce Development and Pilot Site Implementation
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Promoting Economic Self-Sufficiency through TANF and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) 2Gen Partnerships
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Opening Doors for Homeless Families through TANF, Child Care, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST - Putting it All Together: County-led 2Gen Pathways Toward Prosperity and Well-being
Additional information about each webinar can be found HERE.
We will provide registration links as they become available. Check back soon!
To view the first webinar of the series, 2Gen Early Innovator: The Colorado Experience, click here.
If you would like to view other webinar presentations, please visit our past webinars page.