- February, 2016 - The National Collaborative's Workforce Committee released its report, "Human Resources as a Strategic Partner for H/HS." The report summarizes state/local findings from a survey sent in Fall, 2015 to collect information on how H/HS leaders leverage the HR function in their agencies. It provides recommendations for how to close the gaps between the current "as-is" partnerships and where HR could be more useful in driving the direction of ones' agency.
- December, 2015 - The National Collaborative's Analytics Committee released the 2015 Roadmap to Capacity Building in Analytics, a white paper building upon the Committee's 2014 Analytic Capability Roadmap 1.0 for Human Services Agencies. The 2015 Roadmap provides information on:
- Analytical capabilities required for successful analytical efforts;
- Skill sets as well as governance structures & change management processes for such efforts;
- Practical examples of existing solutions across public and private health and human service sectors.
- December, 2015 - The National Collaborative releases On the Road to Horizontal Integration: Results from APHSA's 2015 National Survey of Health & Human Service Agencies, which is this year's national scan of public-sector agencies to further understand where they are on the road to service integration and data interoperability along the Human Services Value Curve. The report also outlines national trends over the past two years since the initial 2013 national scan.
National Collaborative Foundational Documents
Bridging The Divide: Leveraging New Opportunities To Integrate Health And Human Services
APHSA's Health & Human Services Value Curve Toolkit
Using the Human Services Value Curve framework developed by Harvard, the National Collaborative's Health & Human Services Integration Maturity Model and findings from our national scan of the states & localities, APHSA has developed a toolkit for state & local leaders to help implement the change required to improve health and human services outcomes. Click here to access the Toolkit!